Tuesday, May 10, 2011









Well my super duper double secret is not done yet but I did make some good progress on it.  So I am pretty happy about that.  So today I was driving home from work today and this guy pulls into the two lane highway I am on and for those that are familiar with it it’s the road that runs in front of the new rec center going towards Herriman and they are doing some construction on it.  Well in about 100 feet he will have to merge into my lane.  So I am maintaining  my speed just trying to keep my eyes open and this dick head honks at me.  I am like you ass hole what the hell gives you the right to honk at me.  Not to go childish on you but I was here first so if you cannot get ahead of me and my slow ass jeep then that’s your fault don’t honk.  So I am now watching this dip shit in my mirror wondering if he is yelling at me or throwing me the finger and don’t see anything. So now I begin to wonder if maybe his elbow hit the horn or something.  We have all been there when you honk on accident and then the person that thinks you honk at them gets there draws in a bunch about something that is a simple accident.  So I want to know if he meant to do and if so why?  If not then I wasted a lot of brain power over something stupid.  Then that makes me the ass.  So if you are they guy in the black VW and reading this what’s the story?  I know it’s not likely but hey it’s out there. 

Second thought of the day –
Today I was a wanted man.  I got a registration ticket a month ago.  And did not pay it.  We got a letter in the mail today that there was a warrant out for my arrest effective May 8.  Happy Mothers days right?  Thanks dick head West Valley City.  I think you have more problems to deal with then some guy who is busting his ass and did not register his car.  Don’t get me wrong I am not making excuses for myself it’s been almost a year since we get the excursion registered so I deserved the ticket. But really you are going to arrest me over that.  Talk about bull shit.  Could you imagine me sitting there in a jail cell. What are you in for,  Me I killed a man and then ate his heart to prove I am a bad ass".  "You Well I stuffed cocaine up my ass for a couple bucks."  What about you over there in the corner.  Yea you man the one who has pissed yourself.  "Oh I forgot to pay a 55.00 dollar fine.  A month ago."  So you are really going to take my ass to jail over that. I asked Amber if her going to bed with a hardened Criminal was hot and if it did anything for her….. She laughed answer enough I guess. So much for going on the lamb to spice things up


PS
Think I am going back to school     

2 comments:

  1. Pay the ticket..I don't think kids can visit in jail and they'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha .. I never "accidentally" honk at people. I'm sure without a doubt you were being honked at! Hope you don't get caught by the po po .. I'll come visit if you do.

    THUMBS UP .. on going back to school! I am in full support and if there's anything I can do to help make it happen count me in.

    ReplyDelete